Re: [Evolution] attachment icon missing in email list

Strange problem I just noticed.  I have a few folders on one of my IMAP
accts.  They are all using the same view.  However, 2 out of 4 folders
no longer are correctly displaying the little paper clip/envelope icon
in the message list for emails with attachments.  In one of them, they
display correctly for messages up to a certain date, then anything after
that with attachments doesn't show the icon.  In the other folder, no
messages have the icon.

Actually, after further checking, this is happening across all my IMAP
accounts, but not my local sent folder.  Changing the view on any IMAP
folder to "As Sent Folder" does not cause missing icons to reappear,
however.

--chris