[Evolution] attachment icon missing in email list

Hi all,

Strange problem I just noticed.  I have a few folders on one of my IMAP
accts.  They are all using the same view.  However, 2 out of 4 folders
no longer are correctly displaying the little paper clip/envelope icon
in the message list for emails with attachments.  In one of them, they
display correctly for messages up to a certain date, then anything after
that with attachments doesn't show the icon.  In the other folder, no
messages have the icon.

Could this be a problem with the summary/index for those folders?  If
so, what files should I delete to get evo to regenerate correct ones?  I
found summary files in
~/.evolution/mail/imap/acct host/folders/foldername but deleting,
force-shutdowning, and then letting evo regenerate them didn't seem to
help.  Any suggestions?

--chris