[Evolution] unixhierarchysep = yes

hi,

month ago,  i had no problems to adding public folders from our cyrus
imap server, with the option "unixhierarchysep = yes" for better domain
handling. But since a few version, i can't add public folders anymore,
so i have to use twice, for the same task. The best, the public folders,
that i have subscribed _before_ upgrading evolution, working.

Is there any hope, that i can subscribe my folders in the next version?

at the moment, evo 2.6 (from dapper) runs.

cu denny

--
Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
GnuPG Key