Re: [Evolution] evo slow at connect to pop3-server

hi michael,

Am Donnerstag, den 29.06.2006, 14:59 +0200 schrieb Michael Stein:
Hi there,
my evolution is working absolute correct. (Must times. When not I
remember windows and restart it).
But one thing is very anoing.
I have 8 pop3 mailboxes and when I click an download the message-box
appears and some of the mailboxes are not connecting for 20 seconds or
more.
I know that they are not connecting, because they are connecting to my
rootserver and I can read the log-files.

do you have any settings like "enable POP extensions" or "leave messages
on server" enabled?

cheers,
andre
--