[Evolution] evolution ldap schema support

Hello friends,

I have one problem, can u plz help me........

I want to fetch ldap address book by evolution......

I have these attribute added in ldap entry.

cn: xyz abc
sn: abc
ou: comp
c: India
countryname: India
department: comp
givenName: xyz
nickname: xyz
locality: bangalore
postalCode: 560001
homePhone: 0805555555
facsimileTelephoneNumber: 08056596856
homePostalAddress: M G Road, bangalore
streetAddress: M G Road, bangalore
l: bangalore
mobile: 9856856856
cellphone: 9856856856
mail: xyz abc com
organizationName: abc pvt ltd
o: abc pvt ltd
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: M G Road, bangalore
postalAddress: M G Road, bangalore
st: karanataka
telephoneNumber: 08056568565
title: programmer
url: www.abc.com
homeurl: www.abc.com
xmozillaanyphone: 08056568565
xmozillanickname: xyz

And when i am trying to fetch address book entry form evolution. it
gives me

FN:xyz abc
N:abc;xyz
X-EVOLUTION-FILE-AS:abc\, xyz
ORG:abc pvt ltd;comp
TEL;TYPE=HOME;TYPE=VOICE:0805555555
TEL;TYPE=WORK;TYPE=FAX:08056596856
LABEL;TYPE=HOME:M G Road\, bangalore
TEL;TYPE=CELL:9856856856
EMAIL:xyz abc com
LABEL;TYPE=WORK:M G Road\, bangalore
TEL;TYPE=WORK;TYPE=VOICE:08056568565
TITLE:programmer

why i cant get other attributes. i have seen the c fiel
evolution-2.0.4/addressbook/importers/evolution-ldif-importer.c

which same as attributes which are in my ldap entry...

plz give some solution

Thanks & Regards,
Sandip.