Re: [Evolution] Problem getting emails

I can just add: Me too. This startet after upgrade to Evolution 2.6.2
(via yum update) on my fresh FC5 installation. Evolution is just plain
unusable for me now.
Are you running against Exchange? I am.

On 6/21/06, Nathan Broderick <nbroderick contractor verio net> wrote:
I recently upgraded from Fedora Core 4 to 5.  Everything runs well on my
machine except I am now having some really strange issues with my email
running through Evolution.  When I first load up Evolution it will load
just fine and the emails will show up.  I can read them and everything
works for about 3 to 5 minutes.  After 3 to 5 minutes, I will see
something like ( Inbox(1) ), but the message will not show up in the
Inbox.  The only way to see any new messages is by stopping Evolution
and starting it again.  Is there a workaround or a bug already posted
for this issue?