Re: [Evolution] Hide Deleted Messages

You can also change the keyboard accelerator. There was a thread about
how to do it a year or so ago, see:

http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.gnome.evolution.general&query=View+%2F+Preview

You need to adapt it for the function you want of course. Also, note
that your changes will be lost when you upgrade Evo, so you have to
merge it in again.

poc