Re: [Evolution] Spam Filtering

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 01:51 +0100, guenther wrote:

A hack-ish workaround to train Bayes using Evo is the following: Pick at
least 200 non-Junk messages, and keep them in mind. Now mark them as
Junk using the Evo UI. Go to your Junk folder, and mark all those
non-Junk mail we just abused in a sacrificial manner and correctly mark
them as non-Junk. SA will realize it learned these messages previously,
and learn them as Ham (non-Junk) only, AFAIK. Now we got the 200 Hams
learned. Collecting at least 200 Spams for learning shouldn't be hard I
guess. ;-)

Note: This really is a *hack* only, and you should not try this unless
you feel a little bit adventurous. :)

I don't think this will work. AFAIK the "not junk" button presents
messages to sa-learn as "cancel this message having been learnt as junk"
and not "learn this message as ham", which is really something else.