[Evolution] import contacts from an abook.mab stand alone file.

Is it possible to import all of my contacts into Evolution 2.4.1 from an abook.mab file? The abook.mab file is from my old winxp install before moving to ubuntu, I finally was able to make a successful vpn connection to my work network and have now setup evolution as my primary pim, I would love to import my 400+ contacts and not have to manually input them all.

thanks,

Steve