Re: [Evolution] Bug in e-mail address completion

hi david,

Am Montag, den 05.12.2005, 08:50 -0500 schrieb David Ronis:
My contacts list was getting too large and I split it into two
("Personal" and "Work", both under "On this computer").  Now when I'm
composing an e-mail only names/addresses on my "Personal" list
autocomplete.  Apparently the search mechanism only looks at the 1st
list.

make sure you also enabled your second address book in your autocomplete
settings in the preferences.

cheers,
andre

--