Re: [Evolution] evolution will not start anymore

Hi Terrence,
Could you try using strace or gdb??
The traces from strace or gdb would help us in determining the exact
nature of the problem.
Also, what type of accounts do you have configured??

Feel free to file a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org with the traces.

Thanks,
partha