Re: [Evolution] Another tedious hamfisted administrator with a silly question

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 18:14 +0000, Ben Tyson-Norrman wrote:
The question probably has to be which nspr - according to my packages:-

chudley:~# dpkg -l | grep nsp
ii  konqueror-nspl 3.3.2-1sarge1  Netscape plugin support for Konqueror
ii  libnspr-dev    1.7.8-1sarge3  Netscape Portable Runtime library -
developm
ii  libnspr4       1.7.8-1sarge3  Netscape Portable Runtime Library
chudley:~#

I would appear to have the libraries - whether I have the correct ones
is another matter :-)
Perhaps, evolution-data-server is not able to locate these libraries,
try explicitly with the options:
--with-nspr-libs=
--with-nspr-includes=

HTH,