[Evolution] Cleaning up exchange accounts

My setup on Suse 10

lion:~> rpm -q -a |grep evolution
evolution-debuginfo-2.4.0-3
evolution-sharp-0.10.2-3
multisync-evolution-0.82+cvs-8
evolution-exchange-2.4.2-3
evolution-exchange-debuginfo-2.4.0-5
evolution-2.4.1-11
beagle-evolution-0.1.4-8
evolution-data-server-1.4.1.1-5
evolution-webcal-2.4.1-3
evolution-data-server-debuginfo-1.4.0-5
evolution-pilot-2.4.1-11

I have been working at getting this and various earlier versions working
with Exchange 2000.  I have had to delete and recreate the exchange
account several times.  Despite the fact that I have removed the
exchange account in preferences, the account names and calendar folders
remain on the calendar toolbar.

I can right click on some things and remove them, but not all.

Anyone know how to remove these old footprints?
--
Jim McKean
Director of Information Services