Re: [Evolution] Importing from Thunderbird on WinXP

On Saturday 14 January 2006 14:21, Michael Abbott wrote:

I just had a look at the two folders.  I noticed that some of the files
(like Sent, Sent.msf, etc.) exist on both the Thunderbird and Evolution
side.  Now given that I currently have some mail in Evolution (eg. I'm
typing to you in that at the moment) is this safe?  Or will this
override some of my settings / copy over the mail?

If you don't want to overwrite the Evolution files, just rename the TBird
files - ie call Sent, SentTBird or something like that - BEFORE you paste
into the Evolution folder.