[Evolution] Compile

Hi,

I try to install the latest Version (2.4.2.1) of Evolution. When I run the configure script I get that:
[Shell]
checking for GIT_CFLAGS...
checking for GIT_LIBS...
checking for A11Y_CFLAGS...
checking for A11Y_LIBS...
Package atk was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `atk.pc'
No package 'atk' found
configure: error: Package requirements (atk) were not met.

Alternatively you may set the A11Y_CFLAGS and A11Y_LIBS environment variables
to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
more details.
reg linux:~>
[/Shell]
erm, I installed all atk package provided by suse on my suse 9.3 installation but when searching for atk.pc, I cannot find that file. What is going wrong? Thank you!

After that, are all my currently existing information in evolution 2.2.1 clean converted to use in the new version?

Ron