Re: [Evolution] Evolution Keyboard Navigation Specification

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 14:12 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
Frankly, I'd suggest that a lot of the things in the list aren't really
frequently-used enough to need keyboard shortcuts at all, which would
make it easier to be more HIG-compliant, but obviously I'm not in
possession of the user data that you guys hopefully are.

Is there any plan to map "Find in message" to a saner key combination
that "Ctrl-Alt-F"?  That's just messed up.

Lee