From: TomAs <tom discuss seznam cz>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:35:16 +0100 (CET)
Subject: [Evolution] OWA login problem
Hi,

my setup:
SuSE 10.0 @ KDE 3.5.0
Evolution: 2.4.2-2
Evolution-exchange (connector): 2.4.2-3
Evolution-data-server 1.4.2.1-3
... distro RPM's

so and I have actually problem with re-login at OWA Exchange 2003 server,
when I once created account and logged to Exchange mailbox  successfully,
and then finished Evolution application correctly, next time I cannot login to
my Exchange mailbox anymore. When I put my password, to login dialog
nothing happen and login dialog will appear again and so on ...

Could U PLS help me?
While I used evolution ver 1.4.x on my older SuSE (9.2) instalation I was
well-content user of Evolution application (thx developers ... )

THX
ToKRan