Re: [Evolution] Looking for libplc4.so

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 14:03 -0500, Vandor, Steven A wrote:
I recently upgraded to NLD9 SP2, and evolution stopped working. It
fails at start-up with a message that it cannot find libplc4.so, which
resides in the /opt/firefox directory. Does anyone know where
evolution is looking? Can I just add a symlink there?

The question is not where evolution looks for libs but where the dynamic
linker does. This is controlled by the file /etc/ld.so.conf.
Add /opt/firefox to this file and run ldconfig.