Re: [Evolution] Palms and Evolution

I would like to second that.
For more than a year I try to sync my PDA (HP1900 series) with
evolution. It's very important to me as I now have to sync by hand
(which is in the daily practice not done!). Opensync is a clumsy
mismatch of demons, which won't compile correctly on a 64-bit system. I
cannot imagine that it's so difficult to read and write data to an
external device (even Microsoft has it accomplished!). What's the
difference between a PDA ( or any other external device) or an external
CD, HD or whatever?
I'm not a low-level programmer any more, although I did some real-time
programming on the 486 (remember??), current processors are way over my
head.
Joep