[Evolution] Fwd: backup evolution-1.2 data?

hi alfredo,

sorry for answering a bit late.

i myself cannot remember the file structure of evolution 1.2, so i'm
forwarding this to the mailing list where hopefully some folks can help
out.

anyone please CC alfredo since i guess he's not subscribed to the list
currently. :-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de

I've got your name from "mail.gnome.org" site.

I'm a chilean engineer that works with Red Hut Linux, and Ximian
Evolution, Ver.1.2

I'm looking somebody that can help me with a problem with my e-mail.

I need to upgrade my Red Hut version, also my Sun Mycrosystem's Suite.

Thus, I need to backup my emails, but I have not been able to find how
to do it.

Please tell  me if you can help with a address where I can get this
info.

Best regards in advance,

Alfredo Rehbein
Santiago, Chile