[Evolution] evolution wont start - configuration error?

I have a recurring issue that appears to be intermittent.  Yesterday
was great, booted up laptop today to get the generic GUI error:

"Your system configuration does not match your Evolution configuration.".

I get these errors in console if ran from there:

 ** (evolution:8697): WARNING **: Failed to send buffer
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...
(evolution:8697): e-utils-WARNING **: No parent set, or default parent
available for error dialog

Anyone have an idea as to what is going on?  I have 2 imap accounts
set up and 1 exchange account.

On suse 10.0:

evolution-sharp-0.10.1-4
multisync-evolution-0.82+cvs-8