Re: [Evolution] evolution and exchange

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 18:35 +0530, Sushma Rai wrote:
Which version of Evolution are you using?
evolution --version
Gnome evolution-2.4 2.4.2.1
This Debian testing distribution.

In 2.4.x, there was a some issue with the gconf keys getting modified
when account editor is opened, which is fixed in 2.5.x.
If you save the gconf keys for calendar when it works and compare with
the keys when it stops working, we can confirm that.
I do not work explicitly with gconf and actually I don't know what this
is but I think I noticed a few times gconf eating my CPU

You can also file a bug against the product connector in
bugzilla.gnome.org, attaching the gdb traces (see
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces) of evolution-exchange-storage
process when calendar hangs, which will help us in finding
the issue.

I'll do that next time it happens.