Re: [Evolution] Evolution Dies on Startup

hi kenneth,

Am Sonntag, den 26.02.2006, 17:51 -0600 schrieb Kenneth P. Turvey:
This has happened to me three times.  Evolution gets into a state
where I
can't start it without it immediately dying.  I can get it to work
again
by moving the .evolution directory and then copying important data
back to
it, but I always end up losing some data.  The last time I lost all of
the rules I had developed.

which evolution version is this? can you please start evolution from a
terminal/shell window and post the output if this happens again? feel
also free to file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org, component
"Evolution".

thanks,
andre