Re: [Evolution] ISO8859-15 encoding and Evolution text messages

Sounds to me like the mails are getting mangled by some third-party mail
software somewhere because Evolution ALWAYS tags the charset on outgoing
mail.

Also, I noticed that the Content-Transfer-Encoding was "8BIT", Evolution
would say "8bit" not "8BIT" so this definitely suggests mangling by some
other software - perhaps you should check your mail server software?

Jeff