[Evolution] Evo just trashed my flags I think.

I did some reorganising of my IMAP folders today, recombining everything back into a single Inbox, I'm going to use vFolders to more flexibly organise mail.  I did it all through through evolution, selecting the messages in each folder and moving to the Inbox.  But now I go and look at my nice full inbox, it seems that Evo has lost all my flags on emails (I use flags to indicate work I need to do, and put time taken in the flag for work completed but not yet billed purposes).

Does anybody know where evo stores it's flag information, I would have presumed it's stored in the message itself and would have come across with it?!  Anybody know if there is any way I can salvage those flags?

Evo version 2.2.3

--
James Sleeman, Gogo Internet Services
Website      : http://www.gogo.co.nz/

Gogo Internet Services also provides web hosting services to New Zealanders.
          Earn some extra cash by joining our affiliate program!
            http://host.gogo.co.nz/affiliates/user/index.php