[Evolution] first time set up / sending mail

Switching from web mail to Evolution.

Went through set up wizard.  Have confirmed with ISP that all POP and SMTP server addresses are correct.  I have boxes checked for "server requires authentication" and "remember password" and all other info filled in.  Wizard said I was done.

I can receive mail fine.  When I send mail I get a request for a password.  I enter the only password I use anywhere and it doesn't take it....

Is there something I have yet to do in set up?  I'm a user level guy and lost.

Brock