Re: [Evolution] recursively search folders

Since this follow-up may be interesting to others as well, I send it to
the list too, where it originated -- although the mail was sent to me
only. Can't tell if it was on purpose or by accident anyway. Hope you
don't mind me keeping list posts on-list. ;-)