Re: [Evolution] MS Exchange "Server Failures"

hi steven,
hi poornima,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.02.2006, 09:27 +0530 schrieb pnayak:
Hi Auerbach

I had observed those traces in my setup as well but i observed in server
there was some issue. After i restarted my server, I have not observed
such behavior, but you will not be able to do so. Check with your server
administrator to check in event viewer of exchange server box. Anyway
send E2K_DEBUG traces to me and rsushma novell com, then you can raise a
bug.

steven: please check http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces for information
on stack traces, e.g. start evolution with "E2K_DEBUG=5 evolution >&
evolution.log". though i can also imagine that i'm not telling you
something new here. :-)

poornima: please tell people *how* to get stacktraces.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!