[Evolution] MS Exchange "Server Failures"

I am using Evo 2.4.1 with the Exchange Connector, to send emails using
my corporate Exchange Server. Every now and then, (maybe once a day -
often enough to be annoying) email I want to send will not be sent, but
will instead show up in the folder "Sync Issues:Server Failures". This
tends to happen for several emails in a row, and typically towards the
end of the day. Any clue about what's going on, and how to to diagnose
the problem? The Exchange Connector is still running, so that's not the
issue.
--
Steve Auerbach <steven p auerbach saic com>
SAIC