[Evolution] imap-Inbox keeps empty

Hi,

I use Evolution on my Ubuntu Breezy system. I've configured some imap
accounts, but hey all have the same problem. The Inbox-folders shows no
messages, but i get a signal when a new message arrives. All the
subfolders do have messages in them, but the inbox is empty. The funny
this is also that when i click the inbox folder i see nothing in the upper
left corner on the left pane, but when i click an other folder it always
says how many mails i have in that particular folder. When i right click
on 'Inbox' and do 'Properties' i can see how many messages are in there
and how many of them are unread.

I run my own mailserver (debian sarge with courier-imap) but this problem
only occurs with Evolution. Squirrelmail and Thunderbird both work fine.
Anyone have a clue?