Re: [Evolution] Evolution mime types

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 12:40 +0100, Wojciech Polak wrote:
I've read about mime types, tried to edit it but it failed. Does
anyone know where evolution stores the list of file types which can be
handled directly. If it uses gnome configuration, what should I edit
to get to the point.

I guess your problem should get fixed by running:

$ update-mime-database GNOME_PREFIX/share/mime

Replace GNOME_PREFIX with the correct path.

You should also run:

$ gnome-gen-mimedb

Hope this helps. :)

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )         B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X          http://srinidhi.deeproot.co.in