[Evolution] Problem when changing server type

Hi All,

I have a problem that is preventing me from accesing my Exchange servers via the Connector.  Currently if I setup an exchange server account in Evolution, for some reason I cannot move forward with on the wizard because the authentication is failing.  So as a workaround for this issue, I created a valid LDAP account and was able to access my email like that.  Once that I had the account created, I edited it and changed it to an Exchange account.  The problem that I have is that Evolution has a bug where it keeps the old server type information even after the change (IE: I changed from IMAP to Exchange but when I try to authenticate, it still tries to access the IMAP server).

What I would like to do is to edit the configuration file for Evolution where the server information resides so I can change the name of the server from the IMAP to Exchange.  NOTE:  The account editor screen displays the right servername.  It seems that the account editor is pulling the server information from one place but when Evolution tries to authenticate to the server it pulls the servername from a different place.

I am using Evolution 2.4.1 with Connector 2.4