Re: [Evolution] Slow performance Evolution with Exchange

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 09:25 +0000, William John Murray wrote:
   Oh, this is a bug is it? I thought it was a feature. I have
complained of the same issue.

I guess you are not a particularly fast connection or have a large
inbox. It takes me a minute or two at home on 512K dsl.
Not anymore. I thought that this was my problem so I deleted a lot of my (non-personal) e-mail.

    At work, on the same LAN as the server, maybe 30s.
I only use it on my LAN (100 MB switched).

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.