Re: [Evolution] Slow performance Evolution with Exchange

   Oh, this is a bug is it? I thought it was a feature. I have
complained of the same issue.

I guess you are not a particularly fast connection or have a large
inbox. It takes me a minute or two at home on 512K dsl.
    At work, on the same LAN as the server, maybe 30s.

  I followed the instruction to get traces, E2K_DEBUG=4 on exchange.
I get 2.8Mb of printout at the point that evo. shows my list of 83
emails. I don't think you want me to post that...
   Any better ideas?