[Evolution] Cannot start Evolution on Debian AMD64 Etch

Hi,

After an upgrade earlier today to Evolution 2.4.2-1-1 and an attempt to run ximian-connector-setup-2.4 my
Evolutions just refuses to start properly. Evolutions start but than freezes (it does not paint the window
anymore, however long I wait). The only thing I can do is kill it.

1. Is there any diagnostic that I can do?
2. Is there a way to remove all configuration and rebuild it? (rerunning ximian-connector-setup-2.4 just says
that it can only configure 1 account)

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.