Re: [Evolution] Evolution Summary Page

hi craig,

Am Samstag, den 11.02.2006, 12:09 +0000 schrieb Craig Armstead:
I would like to know where the aawesome summary page from Evolution 1.4 has
gone in the latest incarnations?

I loved this page as it gave me RSS and weather summaryies etc.

Can we resurrect this in some form of Patch for those who require it, if the
main tree has decided it's not suitable.

no, for several reasons it's deprecated and gone.
- the code has been unmaintained for quite some time.
- it does not fit into the new UI, unless it gets rewritten.
- the layout was very inflexible.
- there are much better rss aggregators out there.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!