Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't start anymore :(

hi ron,

Am Dienstag, den 07.02.2006, 19:07 +0100 schrieb ron rideon ch:
I can't start Evolution 2.2.1 anymore, I keep getting this error:

QPixmap: Invalid pixmap parameters
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
reg linux:~>
how to get rid of that error? I really need Evolution to work... :(

your theme engine is crashing. please switch to a different theme, and
see if you can reproduce the problem. also try to disable the option to
force non-qt/kde apps to use the qt theme if you're running kde.
Yup, here we go! I changed it and it works fine again. Awsome! Thank you
very much, I appreciate, eh?

cheers :)
Ron