[Evolution] Forward messages with HTML attachments

I'm using Evo 2.4.1. When I forward a message with an attachment which
is a text file, spreadsheet, etc., using "Forward style: Inline", or
"Forward style: Quoted" the message is included in the text of my email,
and the attachments are attached. But, if the attachment is an HTML
file, the text is included, but the attachment is missing. Is this a
bug? (I hope no one says it's a feature!)
--
Steve Auerbach <steven p auerbach saic com>
SAIC