Re: [Evolution] evolution and gstreamer

Okay, this has just started to happen to me as of my starting to utilize the task tab within evolution.
I have converted 3 emails into tasks, set up 4 more manually.
The problem that I am having is when I click on the task tab, then select a task for viewing the evolution just sits there and does nothing to the point that it crashes (but not to desktop) occassionally the task will open up 5-10 minutes later, but while it is trying to open, you can not do anything else within evolution.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I am running Ubuntu 5.10 / kernel 2.6.12-10.26 / evolution 2.4.1

thanks in advance for your support.

Bone Down