Re: [Evolution] multiple machines

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 08:56 -0500, Dan Cole wrote:
I need to use Evolution on at least two different machines, perhaps three:
work, home, laptop.  I want to be able to access the information, mail,
contacts, etc. on all machines.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Can the
directories be synchronized in some fashion?

I've posted this before, but here's the script I use to syncronize my
evolution tree from one machine to another..

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>