Re: [Evolution] Evolution in a Outlook world

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 15:15 +0200, Hans wrote:
Can I change the font size of HTML messages independently from the text
mails?

1) HTML formatted mail usually uses the "Standard Font", while plain
text mail is usually displayed using the "Terminal Font" -- so you can
set those two preference to different fonts.

2) you can easily change the font at any time with the "<ctrl>+" and
"<ctrl>-" keystrokes.  I find that handy for dealing with html crud from
msoutlook users..

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>