Re: [Evolution] converting email with attachments to a PDF

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 08:25 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 00:31 -0500, jim ruxton wrote:
I have a number of emails in a folder with .JPG and .DOC attachments.
Would anyone know the best way to go about converting each of these
emails to single PDF documents with the message body, JPGs and DOCs
inline? I'm using Evolution 2.6.3.

Import them into an OpenOffice document. OO can create PDF directly.

If you mean "how can I configure Evo to do this automatically" then I
have no idea. OO might be scriptable but I couldn't say.

Sorry but how do you import email from evolution into an OO document?

File->Save Message, then start OO and insert it?

Sorry to reply to my own post, but my fingers got ahead of me. You need
to save each attachment and import them into OO one by one.

poc