[Evolution] iCalendar Put?

I am doing some testing of various shared calendar / groupware type
applications.  I was testing Zimbra's iCalendar stuff with both
Evolution and Sunbird.  With evolution, if I try to add an event, it
says, this is a web calendar, go away.  With Sunbird, it worked.
Confused, I went and investigated some and came across this:

http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Connectors_for_Lightning/Sunbird

Which seems to say that there is such thing as iCalendar PUT (which I
was totally shocked by).  Is this something that evolution is going to
support at some point?

Thanks!
Skadz