Re: [Evolution] Error Expunging Folders

On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 09:58 -0500, Peter N. Spotts wrote:
Rick,

I don't get that error with any regularity, but on the odd occasion when
it crops up, I shut down evolution for a few seconds, then restart it.
It's a cludgy suggestion. But it works for me. Others may have a more
elegant, long-term solution.

Pete,

Actually, after posting that message I googled a solution. (I know. I
should've done that prior to posting.) :/

Anyway, the solution suggested deleting the following folder:

~/.evolution/mail/local/Spam_Junk.ev-summary

Once I did that, I restarted evolution and the error was gone. Evolution
automatically recreated the deleted folder.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0