[Evolution] Error Expunging Folders

While trying to expunge my "Spam_Junk" folder, I get the following error
message:

Error while Expunging folder.
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

While trying to empty my Trash folder, I get the following error
message:

Error while Expunging folder.
Error storing `~/.evolution/mail/local/Spam_Junk (mbox)':
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

Anyone have any ideas about how to solve this? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0