Re: [Evolution] Fixing the font size in composer?

hi,

Am Samstag, den 16.12.2006, 11:39 +1100 schrieb Alasdair McAndrew:
Now, I can change the size of the font in a variety of ways, such as
choosing HTML as message format, and then increasing the font size.

hmm, "a variety of ways"?
well, plain text emails can never include any information on the font
size, as it's just plain text. :-)
one can change the default displaying font size in evolution by changing
the gconf keys at /apps/evolution/mail/display/fonts, e.g. by using
"gconf-editor".

But the annoying thing is that the moment I press my return key (such
as to start a new paragraph) the font returns to its original tiny
size.  This is most annoying.  How do I set the font size once and for
all so that it will stay fixed for the entire duration of my message?

correct, i can reproduce this when composing an html email message -
probably a bug.
as a workaround, after having written everything, you could select the
entire text (control+a) and change its size.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!