Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 07:02 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 13:41 +0530, Srinidhi B S wrote:
You have "Caret Mode" enabled. Uncheck View -> Caret Mode or simply
press <F7> key, and the preview pane will not scroll down. :)

Faced the same problem this morning and got the fix too. :)

This bites more people...

I've been working on a patch that gives a visual indication of when
Caret mode is enabled.  It displays "Caret" in the mailer's status bar
with a helpful tooltip, sorta like the way Epiphany does it.  I still
need to get it working for individual mail message windows.

Wouldn't it be easier just to fix the caret mode behaviour so that it
didn't display messages from the bottom up?  (Unless that's an
accessibility requirement.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group