Re: [Evolution] Working between 2 computers

Am Dienstag, den 21.11.2006, 10:24 +0000 schrieb jeff grant:
I'm completely new to Evolution, and am trying it out after having had
some strange problems with Kontact, particularly the Kmail side of it.
I like it so far, but I'm having a problem which I'm sure must be
archived somewhere although I haven't been able to find it.

I work from home and from another location, going between the two
every day. I need therefore to be able to synchronize all the
Evolution data on both machines. Without going into the complexities
of my attempts - only partially successful - to achieve this, can
anybody tell me if there's some official way of doing this, or some
workaround which will achieve the same?

which data do you have to sync exactly?
for the mailer part, i would suggest to use IMAP, that's the easiest
way.
generally, i would suggest multisync or http://www.opensync.org/ for
this, also see
http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list gnome org/msg02454.html