[Evolution] Folder for sent mail?

Hi *.

Although I´m usually a KDE user and quite happy with KMail I´m thinking of
switching to Evo, because my company is in the middle of switching to
GroupWise and I hope to have a better GroupWise integration with Evo.

I really don´t like that GW Cross-Plattform-Client and would rather use a
native Linux client.

There is, however, one major problem for me in the usage philosophy of
Evolution - unless I completely overlooked something.
When composing a mail KMail offers me the opportunity to decide where to put
the out-copy of that mail (drop-down menu in composer window). I haven´t
found that opportunity in Evolution. Instead, every copy is stuffed
indifferently in the same outbox from where I have to copy it manually to
the right folder.
I know I could use rules to resolve that issue but rules are by far not
flexible enough and I can´t even imagine how many different rules I´d have
to maintain...

There are, by the way, two other nice features in KMail which accompany this
one:
You can have a per-folder config saying that the default out-copy folder for
And you have two entries "move-this-mail-to" and "copy-this-mail-to" in the
right-mousebutton-context-menu for each mail, which, when activated, show a
fly-out menu with the complete folder structure. That way you can move mail
very fast, much faster and easier than with another pop-up window where you
have to click through the folders.

Please tell me if I´m plain dumb and missed something or if there is a
chance of incorporating any of these features to Evolution.

Oh, and please don´t make it a nag requester popping up and asking for the
right folder when one hits the send button... ;-)

Thx
Heiko