[Evolution] Evo sends two copies of email when using contact list

Hi all,

My co-workers keep complaining to me that they get two copies of my
emails. They say this started about a month ago, which is about when I
set up a contact list for them.

I only enter the contact list once, either in the to, cc, or bcc fields
(sometimes I expand the addresses inline). However, when i look in my
sent mail folder, I see them entered either in the cc AND bcc fields, or
TWICE in one of the fields.

Any idea if this is a bug or user error?

TIA,
--
Arthur Smith, MCP